Thursday, October 4, 2012

The night is young.

The night is young.

Hello my lovely readers, hope you are all doing well!

Here is something I wrote called 'Punch me now' - basically about how words can hurt more than physical pain.

Punch me NOW.
Go on just do it!
Shut up,
Stop talking
And just punch me right in the face!
Seriously words hurt more than a punch.
So just punch me now!
And the pain will fade away eventually.
The words will linger every second my brain is awake,
Twenty- four seven I shall be terrorized, broken down and beat by words.
Punch me NOW!
And don’t utter another word….
Thank you.


Here are a few photos of Hong Kong at night and I have a few more posts of other things to post up later on this week! 

See you soon, very soon! 
Frozen Vanity xox

No comments:

Post a Comment