Friday, May 25, 2012

Work hard, Play hard.


Work hard, Play hard.

So I am sure most of us are stressed out as we all have deadlines to meet and exams to do and pass, the anticipation of summer being so close we just want to get everything over and done with.

‘Work hard, play hard’ is something I’ve gone by this year. I never really understood this when I was younger because to me it was all just about having fun but now I have definitely realised the impact of hard work and the relief and satisfaction of just relaxing and knowing you’ve done your best after working hard.

I have 2 weeks to my deadline and 3weeks till exhibition, and to be honest I am a little nervous due to the fact the year has gone by so fast and now the final photos will be showcased and judged by random people interoperating the images in their own way and either liking or disliking them. I’ve gone through a few struggles this month with the final project such as the weather just continuously raining and all my photos need to be outside, unreliable models and change of ideas just kept my project to halt for a couple of weeks. My camera had actually broke the day before I was going to do my final photos so I had to literally go round all the camera shops the following day trying to buy a new camera, each shop gave the answer “out of stock” to me, but finally we found a shop that had only one camera left and I had to buy it in order to get my final photos done. I bought the Nikon D7000, and honestly I love it! It’s a shame my old camera died but things happen for a reason and the D7000 adds amazing quality and colour to the images.

Last weekend I wanted to test the video out on the camera, because I never had video on my last camera. So I decided to go to the park and take a few tester shots. I made a random video collating all the random videos I took at the park using a 50mm lens. I really loved the high quality and clarity of the videos. I shall be posting it up in a few days once I have finalized it. Here a few photos I took when we shot the video, the photos are unedited except a few done by Instagram since my Photoshop is not working. (Seems everything decides to stop working when I have deadlines).
This weekend I shall take a photo-shoot with the D7000 and hopefully show you all the results next Friday! Good luck to everyone who has exams, deadlines or things to do before the summer! And dont forget work hard, then play hard!

See you next Friday!
Frozen Vanity xox

Contact me for Bookings Twitter | Tumblr | Flickr  | Instagram/KIK: @frozenvanity 

No comments:

Post a Comment